Sunday, January 29, 2012

Diaper Bag and a Stroller all in one day!!

A local baby store was having their once a year Anniversary sale which was 20% off everything in the store. I had been in earlier in the week and decided that I was going to order my diaper bag on Saturday - they said I could get the 20% off online as well. I thought I heard a salesperson say everything was on sale except strollers and car seats?

I had every intention of ordering my diaper bag on line and leaving it at that - I woke up at 6:30am and was too excited and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go online. I found my diaper bag and was about to place the order until I started reading their return policy etc... and I just decided for some reason it might be easier for me to go to the store and order it there with the help of the salespeople. I called my mom and of course she said she would go which was so great (I hate shopping by myself).

When we got to the store OMG there was a line up completely down one side and half way up the other - I wasn't too concerned because I was most concern with getting some questions answered and then potentially just ordering online. As I looked around I came across the stroller we like (Baby Jogger City Select) and I was showing my mom - I asked the lady if these were on sale (I didn't think they were) and she said "yes" but in store only - I asked how much they were as I was pretty sure they were already on sale for $50 off - the lady said they were that price plus and extra 20%!!!! That equals almost $160 off and I have NEVER seen it that low anywhere. I was a little nervous but I went for it! After waiting approx 1hr and 30min my diaper bag was ordered and so was the stroller - sooooo excited to get them both - they said hopefully they will both be in this week!

All in all it was a very successful day with some good sales!!

Here is my diaper bag - I think I have seen 100's of diaper bags and this is the onle I like best! It is the Oioi Black Floral Messenger;





And here is our stroller - I just can't wait to put her in it!!





3 comments:

Catherine said...

So, so exciting!!! Your diaper bag is gorgeous! Ooooo, Mhyia is going to be riding in style!

Congrats! 2 major purchases for Mhyia...WHEEE!!!!!

Asian Princess said...

Love them!!! Something tells me that there is lots of styling Mommy & Mhyia moments ahead. Congrats on what were two of my favourite purchases while we waited for Olivia.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I stood in line for almost two hours, lol, but I am very excited for you.
love ya,
Mom