Thursday, January 12, 2012

New carpet, fresh paint and a long list in waiting!

We have a 4 page list I have had posted on the fridge for a year or more. I have it broken out by room of the house and "cost money" and "doesn't cost money" - until lately we have not been great at knocking things off.

I feel with our referral getting closer I am almost in a panic - I feel like I have soooo much to do and not enough time to do it.

We are getting new carpet up the stairs and in two of the bedrooms and I can't wait!! We repainted the hallway, repainted the banister and now the new carpet - it has forced us to clean up all the rooms and get rid of stuff we don't use etc... it is such a great feeling!!

Once the new carpet is in I will work on finishing Mhyia's room - sooooo exciting - I don't want to post pics until it is finished but as soon as I am done I will post pics! I am loving it so far!!!

2 comments:

Asian Princess said...

Oh wow there is no doubt the nesting bug has hit you big time. Sounds exciting all the things you have been busy doing. Can't wait to see Myhia's room all done...I just know it is going to be awesome! Have fun nesting!

Lisa

Catherine said...

Wheee! You're getting closer every day friend! Cannot wait to see pics of the completed nursery! You're so wise to get these projects done as once your sweetie is home it takes effort just to ensure you get food in your mouth! I remember one evening about 6:30 Hannah was sitting on the floor in tears as I looked at her and said, 'Mommy must eat something today!' Heh...and you won't want it any other way!!!!

Happy Nesting! If you finish your list I have one at my place you're welcome to work on! ;o)