We tried them both out in our vehicles and loved them - I got the Britax Marathon 65 - Onyx which I love and it fits very nicely rear and forward facing. I had tried others like the Diono etc... but they were way too long and the passenger seat had to be pushed too far to the front. My vehicle is the pone we dive at night and on the weekends so we needed something that allowed us to be comfortable in the front too!!
Mike got the Safety First Complete Air 65 LX Mike really liked this one!! Although rear facing in his car does push the passenger seat right to the front it isn't really a big deal - Mike would only be using his car for daycare pickups, Daddy/Daughter days etc.. and once it is forward facing it is fine!!
It was so exciting to actually put the seats in our cars and try them out - I can't believe it is almost here. We are both getting VERY impatient now and of course China is taking their sweet time.


2 comments:
SO exciting!!! I have the Britax Boulevard and love it! Hannah was rear facing until she was 27 months old and it worked great. She's now front facing and one thing I love is that her head never flops forward when she's sleeping and trust me, my gal has clocked tons of hours sleeping in her car seat. :o)
WHEEE...you have car seats!!!
(Still praying you'll have reason to buy a bucket seat though!!)
We love our Britax Marathon. Very comfortable for Ava and we are happy that the safety ratings are so high! She is still in it at 31/2 and apparently can stay in it for much longer. The best investment for sure!
Post a Comment