
Could it be this month?? After 66 months - Yes that's right 66 months!!! Could March be our month??
For the first time I don't know what I think about what the CCAA will do next. Even RQ is saying she just doesn't know what to think anymore? Last month the CCAA only did 6 days which was the equivalent of 12 RQ families - if they did 12 families again (which is a pathetic number) then we would be included but that would be 8 days so will they do that many days??
Only time will tell!!!

3 comments:
Getting SO excited for you!
Praying this month is your month!!! May is a beautiful month to be in China!!!
Oh what a Mother's Day this will be for YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you...66 was our lucky month. 66 months to finally have her in our arms.
fingers crossed you get in this month.
Post a Comment