On Tuesday when we got the call I took off out of there so fast with soooo many well wishers at my side!! When I came in Wednesday morning this is what I cam into. My friend Kimberly decorated up my office (soon to be Auntie Kimberly!!) and it was AMAZING!!
I came around the corner and almost started bawling - for sooo many years I watched other people get their referrals and have their office/homes etc... decorated and FINALLY it was here it was happening to me. It was sooooo cute, everything was pink and there were even pink Chinese lanterns. There were pink little clothes pegs on the tree and "baby" confetti all over my desk!! It was just so overwhelming and so touching.
It was just such an amazing day - everyone was coming over to see her picture - which I proudly showed off! There were well wishes, tears, questions etc... it was just so sweet.
Kimberly also gave me a sweet frame with Mhyia's picture in it and my friend Shauna gave me a pink journal that says "I believe in pink" on the front - perfect for me to start writing some of my thoughts etc... during this last stretch!! Just amazing!!
So fun and it just made my already amazing week that much more special!! I truly don't know how I would have made it through with out so many people being so supportive - Thank You!!!!

1 comment:
You enjoy/relish/ponder every one of these exciting moments! Thank you for sharing this fun day!
Post a Comment