Sunday, April 15, 2012

So Special!

Friday night we rec'd a call from Mikes sister asking what we were doing Saturday for dinner?  Thankfully we had nothing going on so we all decided to get MyThai and have dinner here at our house!  We all LOVE MyThai - we really can't get enough of it, it never disappoints and I think we could easily eat it every weekend!

Well when the door bell rang Saturday night, Mike and I ran up to answer it because of course not only Amy and her husband Chris were coming over our niece and nephew were coming too - and anyone who knows us knows how much we LOVE when they visit!!

When we opened the door we were not only greeted by all their smiling faces but also by these two little matching shirts that the kids had on!!  SOOOOOO cute and we just loved them!!

So thoughtful of Amy and Chris and it means so much that they would show their excitement and support for us and Mhyia in this way - of course I got a little chocked up LOL





So special, Thank You!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute idea! I am so thankful you have family support! I know all of you are very excited and that is so neat!

Catherine said...

Awe! that's amazing!! What fun to open the door to not only your cutie patootie niece and nephew but them wearing these shirts is over the top adorable!!