Tuesday, April 3, 2012

She is here and she is AMAZING!!!!

She is absolutely PERFECT
seriously I am not just saying that because she is ours
but she is absolutely perfect and everything we have ever wanted!!!


Introducing


Kun Ya Long soon to be
Mhyia Kunya
born Sep't 3rd, 2011


(these pics were taken Dec 22nd)

I want to post about the day and all the exciting things since - I will try to do that tomorrow!! I know all people want to see is the pictures LOL. I know that people always say this and I use to hate it but it is sooooooo true - it is soooo worth the wait and once you see her you just forget all about it!!





27 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! I do not know who the anonymous person is who commented but I am shocked to read her comment no children are defective!!!!!!!!! How dear they put a negative comment on a blog about such a wonderful thing!!!

A mother of a child from China born with Cleft lip and palate who is PERFECT!!!!!!!!

B said...

Sooooo excited to see her face and read of your joy! Congratulations Mommy!

Jan said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!! Enjoy every single minute of this ride -- it is a fantastic experience!!!

Kathy said...

She is beuatiful! Congrats. Looking forward to hearing the details and following along on the rest of the journey. Any idea on how long you wil have to wait for travel?
Your words are soooooooooo true, once you see their face, the WAIT, however long is worth it.

Becky said...

You are correct - she is beautiful. Congratulations. My son and his wife lived in China for two years and I cannot wait to travel back via your blog!

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! I have been following your blog for a while, and live south of London, Ontario. My 2 daughters are also from China, my oldest will be 15 in 2 weeks!! Can't wait to see more pictures of Mhyia!

journey to Madisyn said...

Congratulations on the new addition. We traveled in may to bring home our beauitful little girl. We are also a CB family as well.

Emily

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

She is sooo amazing! Congratulations! It is unfortunate that some people have the need to post ignorant things here. We have experienced the same. Don't let that ruin your moment. She is gorgeous! Glad to finally see the pics now can hardly wait to here the details on your travel! Yay!

Nancy said...

Congrats!!!
She is so sweet.
Hope that you get to travel soon...Mother's day with your sweetie would be so nice!

Michael and Tammy said...

Thanks Everyone - I deleted that ridiculous comment - I have to feel sorry for people like that and the lives they must have LOL. The part I dont like is that it is people like that that force people to go to private blogs etc... and then people miss out on following along and I know how much I love it!!

Unknown form London area - we have family in London!! thanks for following!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is absolutely stunning and gorgeous! I have been refreshing your blog every day just to see an update and it's so worth it. Rejoicing with you!! Can't wait to read about Referral Day!

mom of 3

Catherine said...

Oh Tammy....I'm still celebrating the referral of your sweet Mhyia! Yes...she is perfect! Perfect for you because God created her for you!

Congratulations friend! Hannah and I have been doing the happy dance for you all week!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
Our baby had the surmname Long ...is Mhyia from the Suichuan orpahange in Jiangxi?

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful baby! 7 months old! How exciting!
Congratulations!!!!!
-deb

Paula said...

Congratulations! Awesome news. Wishing you all the best for a most incredible journey - it truly is an adventure of a life time! Enjoy every single moment!

Sherri said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and a little one. As you know - that wait was long, but once you see that little face - it's all so worth it. Emma has been home one month now and it feels like she has been with us forever. I can't wait hear all the details on where she' from.

As far as the rude comment goes...funny, we got one too right after our referral came out. It was so un-called for and to be so hurtful to someone who's waiting for so long...I wrote my rude person and letter, bet they never waited over 5 yrs for anything in their life's? But I didn't let them ruin my JOY!

We're having our little girl Baptized tomorrow on Easter and our family is completely blessed to have her as our daugther.

God Bless! And congrats once again!

Anonymous said...

Your baby is sooooo beautiful, congrats! You are now a mommy! Cannot wait to follow your journey to China...Sharon in NC (USA)

M and M said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

She is beautiful!

We are so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

So excited to read your news. We were with Children's Bridge group 269 and adopted our daughter, Emma, in September 2011. She is a JOY!!!! Every blessing as you prepare to meet Mhyia.

kimberly @ craftyland said...

So happy to see her sweet face! Can't wait to meet her - congrats again!!!
xox

Jules and Danny said...

She is gorgeous and you are so lucky! I hope you are able to make it to the May dinner so we can celebrate before you leave.

Jennifer B. said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!

Joy said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you.
(Joy from RQ)

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for a couple years. I never though the day would come when you would finally post a picture. The happiest day are when you finally get to see your baby. Pure Joy!!! She is just sweet, beautiful and a gift. Thank you for sharing her with us.

mom to three little girls born in china 8,7and 3. happy packing, Martine

Carrie said...

Congratulations, Tammy!! She is darling and I am so happy for you. We hope to be following you to China soon (LID 9.20)! I am thrilled beyond words!!

Anonymous said...

Tammy and Mike - Congrats again!!! I'm so excited for you both and overjoyed by all support of everyone..you two deserve all the happiness in the world!...I can't wait to meet her and spoil her as an aunt should! Love you lots, Tiffany

T.Janzen said...

What a beauty!! Have been on Cloud 9 this past 2 weeks? Have you come down a bit yet?

I've been following your blog for quite some time and it's been soooo good to see you get your referral of your beautiful little baby girl.

Congratulations Mommy!