Monday, April 2, 2012

Tick Tock....Tick Tock......

Well this past weekend was our last weekend we will spend without a picture of our daughter!! It is so unbelievable that after soooo many years we are days away from seeing the picture of our daughter – the little girl that will join our lives and our family forever! This weekend we visited with some friends, my mom and I went to a bridal shower on Saturday and then we had some visitors on Sunday. We didn’t get as much accomplished as I would have liked but there’s always today LOL!!

This week is going to be excruciating – everytime the phone rings I think my heart will skip a beat! We are waiting for our agency to get our file back from translation and then they will call us. I am sooo excited and so nervous at the same time – I just want everything to be what we want and we have had soooo many years of disappointment that I think it makes me worry about every little thing. I think once we have her info and everything is fine I am just going to breath the BIGGEST sigh of relief.

For now…….we wait……again……

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Ring phone....RING!!

Are you home today or at work wishing you were at home?

What are your plans with Mike for 'The Call'?!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me. I found the link to this blog on RQ.(I'm shaggywing.) I just wanted to tell you that I understand the pain of this final wait. When our DD was referred (Nov. 2009), the social worker responsible for adoption in our province was away on vacation the week that referrals were mailed and had arrived. They sat on her desk waiting to be translated!!!! By this time on the Monday, I think I could have used some blood pressure meds. Hopefully, you will hear very soon. Congratulations. Enjoy these days and the ones to come.

Catherine said...

tick tock tick tock.....

Hopefully by now you at least know if it will be today or tomorrow.

And dare I dream that you've already heard something? Be still my heart!!!!!

Sherri said...

I just can't believe your agency, hasn't made that call yet - knowing they have your referral. Someone in Facebook back in Dec sent me a link, don't know how they knew this but it was tracking number of our package being delivered to our agency. They received our referral at 1pm and we got our call at 5:43pm, along with an email ahead of time saying they were making copies and scanning photos. My heart goes out to you...I hope you hear something by tomorrow..

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

thinking of you lot!

lea
xo

The Drinkwaters said...

So hoping that you hear tomorrow morning!