Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy 10th Birthday Shayla



I just wanted to wish our niece Shayla a very very Happy 10th Birthday. I can't believe that she is 10 years old - I swear it feels like she was just born - just goes to show how time flies. These are some pictures from her birthday party we went to on the weekend - oh ya "I made the cake" I think it turned out pretty funky if I do say so myself!! Shayla was our very first niece and is so special to me, I just know she is going to be such a great big cousin for Mhyia!! Happy Birthday Shayla - we love you lots!!! xoxoxo

5 comments:

M and M said...

GREAT cake!!

M and M said...

I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLA!!

The Carmodys said...

Wow - look what I've missed! Happy Birthday Shayla - what a beautiful girl - I'm sure she'll be a great cousin for Mhyia.

k

Anonymous said...

What a great Auntie you are! And that cake? YOU MADE THAT? WOWSERS! Happy Birthday to your little niece!

Janet T.
tuiningatreasures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shayla!!