Well this month for the first time in I don't even remember how long the CCAA looks to have matched 14 days - up to and including May 10th, 2006. I have also noticed that a couple of the babies have been around the 4 month mark - the youngest I have EVER seen!! Words can't express how I would love/dream of getting a referral for a 4 to 6 month baby girl - I pray for this ALOT!!!!
Now before people get too excited the 14 days was kind of expected. The first week of May is a holiday in China so we knew that there would be more days once we got to the beginning of May. The most exciting thing is that they seem to have continually matched approx the same amount of babies for the last 5 or 6 months. This makes me very happy - as I have said before if the CCAA could continue to refer approx the same amount of babies each month that could put us - best case scenario next summer or even into next fall!!!!
I still can't let myself get too excited - there has been way too much disappointment over the years when it comes to us starting a family so we will just keep our finger crossed and pray that our dreams come true as soon as possible!!

4 comments:
I know it was "expected", but still...it's pretty exciting!
I think you have a good chance of getting a referral next summer, and we're right behind you.
I'm still shocked at how young the babies were with this batch.
Hi Tammy - I have never visited your blog before up until now. I was reading the comments on RQ. We're LID 8-8-06 and this wait is just horrible. I'm thinking April or May for a referral for ourselves. And I can't get over how young those babies were myself. One couples baby was born 4-5-10 wow! Fingers crossed for referrals coming our way before summer of next year.
Hi Tammy, first time visitung your blog. We're group 270 with C.B. I was very excited to see the 14 days as well. This is our second daughter, we were in group 203 in 2005. Our big girl can't wait for a sister. I'm wondering if the matching will speed up as the files for each LID must be shrinking with all the people who have dropped out?
Hopefully it speeds up!
Lisa V
Super exciting for sure! 14 days closer is huge!! Watching your LID with excitement as we begin to see how attrition is going to affect referrals. Here's hoping next year is your year!! How amazing would that be???
Post a Comment