I got up on Wednesday morning and pulled up RQ as I do most mornings close to the end of the month and I saw July 28th!!! which was 14 days!!!! - in terms of RQ families it is 46 which is more in line with this year but it covered 14 days and I was soooooo excited!!
They are almost done July!! I can't believe that in approx 6-7 months (or possibly less?) we will be seeing our little baby girls face. It has been sooooo long and I still feel un-prepared and like its not real.
What this 14 day batch says to me is that they are not going to try to stretch out July to last until Dec (even if they skip a month) and that they (CCAA) will do a large number of days - both good news!!
ONLY 31 LID'S UNTIL US!!!!

1 comment:
31-days, I hope and prayer that it won't be much longer.
lea
xo
Post a Comment