Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our sweet baby girl!

Mike and I have been thinking about Mhyia ALOT lately, (like everyday for the last 5.5 years) but especially lately. I am so saddened to think that she is probably in an orphanage somewhere in China, only a plane ride away and I can't see her or hold her or care for her.

I have always wanted to have a child and specifically I am a baby freak - love babies, can't get enough of a new little baby!!! I am sad that I will miss those months of her being just a little peanut and am bothered that she will miss out on so much love and bonding those first however many months. All we can do is pray that we get her as young a possible and that wherever she is, someone is caring for her and loving her until we are able to bring her home.

Wherever you are sweet baby girl we are thinking about you everyday and we love you so much already - xoxo

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Praying that your sweet Mhyia is young when you meet her!! Even though Hannah was 8 months old when we met she was still very much a baby who needed to be held, cuddled, snuggled. Praying Mhyia is the same for you.

Soon friend.....SOON!

Sherri said...

I completely understand! I feel for you as we have been on one very long journey that is coming to an end. RQ puts your LID seeing a referral in Jan. Right after us. I will say, knowing we missed the cut off date by one day, took the biggest weight off our shoulders. The feeling you get knowing your next is just incredible. I just finished up a 30 min walk, left my ipod home and the entire time I thought about Emma. What a blessed Christmas we will have to finally get to see what Emma looks like after a 5 yr 4 month wait. Hang on, your almost there.

kimberly @ craftyland said...

You are going to be such amazing parents to Mhyia. I can't wait to see her face and MEET her and the birthday parties and all the joy she will experience when she comes home. She has to go through being there in order to get to her wonderful life with you. She is one lucky little girl.

xox

Anonymous said...

WOW Tammy you got your Mom in tears. I am so happy that it is finally getting very close and can't wait to have our referral. It will be so exciting. Sherri, who commented on your blog will be getting hers before Christmas by the sounds of it. What a present!!
Anyway pumpkin your turn is coming up quickly now and we hope and pray its soon, so you and Mike can bring her home for all our us. xxoo