Happy New Year everyone!! This year is going to (fingers crossed) be one of the most exciting years of our lives!! I can't believe that we have waited this long but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end when we finally get our little girl. The next couple of months will be a very busy and exciting time - so much to do so much to plan for and yet so much I feel I can't do until we get our referral. Usually I find the first 4 or 5 months of the year fly by but I have a feeling this year may seem more like they are going by at a snails pace.
The chart below is from our agencies website - it shows where we are in terms of referrals etc.. as you can see there is now only one group ahead of ours - group 272!!! It is so close yet still so far. I really hope the CCAA is feeling generous when sending referrals this month prior to the Chinese New Year!!



6 comments:
SUCH an exciting time! I can't believe our time is finally nearing.
We are all so excited! I can't wait to put a face to a name. God help me, I am going shopping tonight at Target. I just know that there are things that Mhyia will need for me to buy her! lol lol
Darlene
Wheee!!! Ohsoclose!!!
I cannot wait to celebrate Mhyia's referral with you!!!
I'm so happy for both of you! You guys are amazing troppers to have stuck out the wait - it will be SO worth it! Maybe I'll catch you at Waiting Mommies next week?!
I am hoping the next few months go by quickly for you, as you wait for the call!
Rob and I have been thinking about you guys alot lately... we're so excited for you (I'm checking RQ daily again...) can't wait...only a couple more months now!
Love Tiffany and Rob
Post a Comment