
Well the stork has officially landed at our agency!! I got an email yesterday afternoon confirming that they have our file (Thank God) and that they were scanning and sending it for translation. I was so excited to see that the package had arrived on the Thursday because we were thinking it might not be until Friday.
We are hoping that we will hear something mid next week!! It is soooo weird to think that at our agency has our file with a picture of our daughter and yet we have no idea what she looks like, how old, where she is etc.. It is weird that some people already know who she is yet we don't.
Mike and I are just so excited and we are still in shock that after more than 6 years we are days away from seeing her little face - AAAHHHHH this next 4 or 5 days are going to be sooooo long!


13 comments:
Hang in there! I'm very excited for you!
lea
xo
AMAZING!!!!!!
SOOOOOOO excited for you! C'mon translator! There are a mommy and daddy just aching to see their sweet baby's face and learn all about her!!!
Hoping the next few days fly by for you! (((hugs)))
YOU'RE A MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chills up and down my spine baby! Sooooooo excited for you! Can't wait to see little Mhyia's precious face!
Hang in there Mama . . . not much longer now!
k
SOOOOOO exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Congrats!!
WOW!! that's awesome...I can't wait to see what your little one looks like, how old and where she is! My heart is so very happy for you!
Im surprised they can't send the picture in email or fax. Mid next week seems like forever when they have it. Congrats though! Now, while waiting for TA, the waiting truly begins. It's the hardest wait of all. Then it's full force forever after...lol
Hey Tammy,
I know how you feel waiting! I kept checking at work and then it said "pictures" and I had to force myself to wait till I got home with my Husband!
By the way, I'm "waiting for number2" on RQ. Thanks for the support. Sometimes I second guess myself. My family just assumes we should come there for a birthday and I'm thinking....come here and see my new baby!! :)
Yay!!!!!! The next few days are going to be TORTURE!!! I remember that feeling very, very well!!
Hugs!!
Hang in there! It's incredibly tough but worth it in the end. I know that for a fact. Group 270, so I went through exactly what you're going through the last week of October. Received my referral November 1st, traveled to China and was united with my daughter 12 weeks ago this Sunday, on January 8th. Wishing you all the best! Keep busy this weekend - you're almost there! And oh, what a feeling when you finally do learn your child's info and see that first photo!
I love that picture of the stork and we are so excited to see our little granddaughter. Mhyia, please God you will be with us soon. Mommy and Daddy are so excited to finally meet you and so are we. A few more days we will know who you are and a few more months and you will be home. God Bless mommy, daddy and you.
Love
Grandma and Grandpa V.
Congrats! Share when you can.
Congratulations on your referral! When you are ready to get her newspaper finding ad (which has a great photo months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us. We also have foster family info, as well as orphanage photos, DVDs, etc.
All the best!
Brian
Congratulations Mike and Tammy!!!! Or should I say Mom and Dad?!? Can't wait to hear the details!
Post a Comment