The day after my first shower was my second (very busy weekend)!! Deb and Darlene - technically my twin cousins but for as long as I can remember I consider them to be my sisters - held a shower for my Dad's side of the family.
It was again such a beautiful day - They had everything decorated so beautifully and all the little touches were so sweet! They had made up little thank you's in pink baby bottles with a little write up about Mhyia, they had beautiful banners at the front door and lots of those puff paper flowers (I love these).
Again we were absolutely SPOILED!!! Mhyia got so many beautiful things. She got clothes, toys, books, drapers, shoes etc... My Aunt also knitted her a beautiful blanket which I just love - not many people knit things any more so it is a very special gift!
 |
| Me and my sisters!! (cousins) |
 |
| Cute Thank-you's |
 |
| I just love this - I have ALWAYS wanted one!! |
 |
| Sooooooo many beautiful things!! |
 |
| Amazing - just an amazing weekend!!!! |
4 comments:
Your house is going to be so full! Will there be any room left for Mhyia? LOL
So excited for you!
How fun! I know you loved putting everything away and looking at it several times. It makes her more real, doesn't it?
It's always so nice to have a wonderful family and friends to share these wonderful experiences with. Next comes the real blessing. Congratulations on Mhyia.
So many wonderful gifts for a Baby, Mommy and Daddy who are loved by so many!!!
1 WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment