I proceeded into the house and went into the kitchen to see a gift bag on the counter - right away I knew it was actually from him (although he still acted like it was from Fedex, lol) I looked inside to find a little card which he had even sealed with my wax seal kit. When I opened it it was a note written to me from Mhyia (aka Mike) it said that she sent me this gift for herself and that she would see us soon. When I opened the bag here was a onsie and a little pair of shoes - soooooo cute, it is hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing - so sweet of her LOL. The shoes have little cherries on them but almost with a little skull face - soooo rcker like!
Also the strange thing is is just that morning on my way to work I was thinking how Mike was going to the mall to get his haircut and I thought to myself how cool would it be if Mike actually bought Mhyia something all on his own?? Of course then I thought he probably wouldn't even know the size and I then just put it out of my mind!
Of course he says she can wear it on Father's Day LOL

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment