Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shower #3 - Work "surprise"


So today my work through a surprise shower for me - it was AMAZING!!  I knew they would have a shower for me because we do this for everyone who i having their first baby but it is usually the last day or two that you are working so when it happened today it was a total SURPRISE!!!  It was sooooo sweet and NO one has ever surprised me with anything and it was so great!!

I was in a meeting and thought after the meeting I was meeting the girls in the kitchen to head out for lunch but when I waled in voila - everyone was in there and it was decorated with Chinese Lanterns etc,,  it was just overwhelming.

I have commented on here many times before how much I LOVE my job and the people I work with - they are truly like an extension of my own family and Mhyia is one lucky little girl to have so many people in her life who love her sooo much already!  They will all bring something special to Mhyia's life and I can't wait for them to meet her!

I have commented on here many times before how much I LOVE my job and the people I work with - they are truly like an extension of my own family and Mhyia is one lucky little girl to have so many people in her life who love her sooo much already!  They will all bring something special to Mhyia's life and I can't wait for them to meet her!



Soooo many more amazing gifts for Mhyia


My girlfrien "Auntie Kimberly" made this quilt for Mhyia
it is soooo beautiful and such a keepsake for her <3


Beautiful card from Auntie Lyndsay - had to frame it!!

No comments: