Happy New year!!Mike and I want to wish all of our family and friends a very Happy New Year and a very healthy and successful 2007!
We are very excited that we will now be able to say "next year" (fingers crossed) when people ask when we will be receiving Mhyia, we will no longer have people looking at us like we are speaking a different language when we say 2008. We of course are wishing this year away but are very excited about getting things ready, making some exciting purchases and if things continue to progress the way we have been told - the birth of our daughter sometime this year - summer I think!

5 comments:
Hi Tammy and Mike!! Just want you to know how excited Chris and I are about the arrival of Mhyia! Just also want you to know that I'm going to be Mhyia's favourite auntie!!! Mhyia...get ready for lots of shopping with auntie!!!
love, auntie Anna!!
Hi Tammy and Mike,
Happy New Year to you both also and now we are in 2007 (almost there). We just wanted to let Mhyia know that Grandma and Grandpa are also very excited and waiting for her arrival. Hopefully it will be SOONER than later. It is nice to be able to follow your process along with you through this blog. Before long we should be able to count down the months. Love to you all.
Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa) "sounds nice don't you think, ha ha "
My uncle Mike and aunt Tammy are going to adopt a baby from China. They asked me and my sister for name ideas and one of mine was Mhyia, so now that is what their naming her. Im going to be her cousin and my aunt said that she will look up to us to show her stuff and teach her stuff. Also my uncle and aunt say that when I babysit her I have to change her diper,(that might be smelly.) Well my favourite thing is that I will be able to help take good care of Mhyia. Love your soon to be cousin, Shayla
Oooohhhh it sounds like there's going to be some competition for Mhyia's favourite! All jokes aside, Rob and I couldn't be happier for you guys...and can't wait for her arrival! We already have something special for her.
Love Tiffany and Rob
Tammy thank you very much for putting a few pictures of me and my sister on your web page. I remember them from when we went to the new year. When i looked at them i was very happy so thanks very much!!
Love Shayla!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment