Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Her name is official!



Mike and I were at Chapters tonight and I came across a magazine of baby names - of course I looked up Mhyia (we will never find this spelling in a book) and these are the meanings that were listed for her name;

Israeli: "gift from God", variant of Michael

Italian: "mine"

Latin: "wished for child"

After we read that we new it was meant to be, it is officially the name we are going with!!!! - all of those meanings couldn't be more true!! When we got home I went on the web and found the chinese character spelling for the name Mya (once again not quite spelt our way) so I thought I would post it!

2 comments:

wustaz said...

hey guys, that is awesome. Jessica used to skate with a girl named Maja and I fell in love with the name then. I think it is a perfect name for your angel.

Unknown said...

Uncle Chris & Aunt Amy can't wait to spoil her rotten!!!