Monday, December 4, 2006

We have a blog!!!

I can't believe I actually figured out how to create a blog site but I did and here it is. It is a work in progress especially considering I can't even decide on a colour scheme. This will be a great way for us to keep all of our family and friends up to date with anything and everything going on in our lives especially in regards to our little one in China!

2 comments:

Chris&Abbie said...

Great idea to post a blog. We look forward to meeting your princess. I love the name- especially the Israeli meaning. It reinforces Mike's Jewish ancestry.
Congrats.

Chris&Abbie said...

Mike, it is my hope that one day our little girls can play together. We can do fun things like take them to the liquor store and most of all, watch the Leafs together. And, no one will be able to spell their names.
Chris.