We received our Immigration package today. Yet more paperwork to fill out, I have a feeling it is only just the beginning! We have to complete the sponsorship process to allow our daughter to enter Canada as a landed immigrant. It seems so early but I am very confident that they know what they are doing. It was kind of exciting because it makes it feel like one step closer to China..and our daughter!! With our package we also rec'd a full copy of our China dossier and notary pages including stamps from External Affairs and the Chinese Embassy - everything is written in Chinese..very cool!
3 comments:
Wow, there is less paperwork for mail order brides! (Not that I would know...yet)
As every journey begins with a single step, the immigration paper work is just that, another step in our journey to Mhyia.
When I pickd up my wife from Moldovanlovemanverymuch.com I was lucky, there was very little paper work . I had to bring a bag of Gypsy tears and the head of a large goat to the airport. SHe came in a big briefcase but she is great. Last week she broke the chain and tried to escape...she can crazy but it was worth it.
Now that Abbie is totally pissed at me for saying that, we're glad that things are progressing..at a a snail's pace I know but it will be all worth it in the end. Mike, plan on giving your heart to your daughter because it will happen....and you will never know a more beautiful love than that for your daughter.
Post a Comment