Friday, May 20, 2011

April 29th referrals

Well referrals again kind of came out of nowhere - we use to have rumors for a week or two leading up and so much guessing as to how many days - now - nothing, they just seem to appear lately. The most we usually see is maybe a rumor the day before. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining, I wish more of them would just show up out of the blue!!

This month they only did up to an including June 20th that is 5 days of referrals. Not good - I was so hoping they would get to the 21st, I know that is only 1 more day but if they had included the 21st the numbers would be more in line for number of babies. RQ has predicated June 27th for the next batch. If this happens that would be amazing!!!! I have on my predication chart that they may only do to June 21st or June 22nd so if they do more that is great!

This years referrals have been a little bit off


  • January - no referrals

  • February 1st - referrals

  • Feb 29th - referrals

  • March - no referrals

  • April 1st - referrals

  • April 29th - referrals

There have been 4 referral batches and there have been 4 months (just a little off) I am REALLY hoping that we see referrals come the end of May or else 2 batches in June. I guess we will have to wait and see. If they can keep up the same pace or even a little better we could get a referral next January or February (fingers crossed) but as we know - you never know!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Everyday you're another day closer to Mhyia! Excited to see what the next batch of referrals holds and how much closer you are!!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Hi! Saw your blog link on RQ. We're LID 8/28/06. Hoping to stay connected!!