
There have been some rumors the last week or so saying that the CCAA may get to June 30th this month - we all wanted it to be true but I am still having a hard time believing it.
Today RQ has confirmed that the CCAA has in fact referred up to and including June 30th - that is 10 DAYS!!! This is the biggest batch we have seen in a VERY LONG time and not only in number of days but also according the the number of RQ families from her latest poll, more than double the last couple of batch's.
Of course this throws us completely off us being able to predict for next month - I would LOVE if they kept up at this pace but I think the chances are slim to none. I am just hoping that they can keep referring even half of this months batch each month - if they could do that it would put us around Dec/Jan for a referral which would be AMAZING. I am not going to hold my breath on that one because for the CCAA to do that there would be some more months that did approx 10 days and I am not sure if they are going to do that again??
As always only time will tell but I feel that we should be able to say that we are less than a year away from referral (as long as nothing too crazy happens)!!


6 comments:
isn't that just amazing!!! wow!
I am floured!
lea
There have been rumblings that July and August could each take 2-3 months each...how's that for awesome numbers?!
Oh so hoping for larger referral batches! We really feel for you; such a ling wait. Hope all goes faster for you!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Celebrating you being 10 days closer to Mhyia!!!
Exciting to see 10 days referred...it would be an answered prayer if they continued on this way. I'm so hoping for you guys that this is indeed your year to see your sweet Mhyia's face.
Lisa
CBgrp 241 & 315
Post a Comment