Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RQ's Projections

Anyone who has followed along the last almost 6 years knows that I am sooooo thankful for a website called china adopt talk, also know as Rumor Queen. It has literally been a life line for us thorugh this adoption. I go on it at least once a day up to 10+ times a day if it is around referral time.

Each month RQ projects the next couple of months out right after the most recent referrals. This month RQ's projections put us at Dec/Jan for a referral - OMG!!!! To be completely honest I am not expecting a referral until March/April but it is still exciting to see our date even in this little box let alone mid way in the box!!!!

Sooooo exciting!!!


3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh what an amazing feeling! SOOO happy for you friends! Cannot wait to celebrate Mhyia's referral with you and hopefully it will be soon after Christmas! Or...dare we even entertain the thought of you seeing your sweet baby's face before Christmas? Be still my heart!!!

HUGE HUGS. You're getting so close!!

Sherri said...

Funny, I posted the same photo yesterday on our blog. I really thought we would get our referral this month, but it appears to be next...it's ok, I will take it. As you know this wait has been very hard..and like I said in one of my other comments on your blog, someone said that the CCCWA would finish up Aug this year....I love the fact that Aug is finally coming into play!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

wow, unbelievable! exciting! very exciting!

lea
xo