November 23rd we rec'd an email from Children's Bridge and it was titled "Travel Guide/Referral Booklet - Group 272" - AHHHHHH so exciting!!!! I know it is still months away but it was soooo exciting to see this email finally come through to us.
There is so much information and so much preparation that I think we need to do, I am actually feeling very overwhelmed by it all lately. I am hoping as soon a Christmas is done I can start focusing on getting organized. There is so much paper work and forms etc.. that we haven't really looked at since the beginning almost 6 years ago.
Just another exciting step on our LONG journey to Mhyia!


2 comments:
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! My recommendation is to begin working on it as soon as you can. I procrastinated (quel shock!) and when it came to photocopying docs I was hard pressed to find a couple that I thought I knew 'exactly where they were.' Yikes! Not fun!
Happy prep work for your little Olivia lovin' gal! That pic is too cute!
So excited for you!
BTW, I left you a note a few weeks ago on RQ, not sure if you got it or not.
Post a Comment