Well the CCAA have sent out referrals for January (before leaving for CNY) they have done upto and including August 15, 2006! It was kind of what I was expecting; it is equivalent to 28 RQ families which means it seems a little bit better than last month’s batch.
If they were to refer the same amount next month that would more than include us but I honestly do not see that happening. That would mean they would have to refer 14 days and even if they could I just don’t think they would. I am kind of thinking they will get to maybe Aug 22/23 next month and then finish out August the month after – which means a March referral for us. To be honest that is the way I am hoping it plays out LOL, or even April – I know after all this time that sounds awful but I feel like it has been so far a way for so long and now all of a sudden it is here and I’m not prepared – I am gearing up to be prepared for March so earlier would just throw me off LOL.
Also there is no one logged in between the 19th and the 27 (inclusive) so that is why the CCAA could easily do what would appear to be a larger batch.
So this also officially means that our group is NEXT at our agency!! Yahoo group 272 - although there is only one other couple left in our group which originally had 8 couples I believe? Only 14 month lid's to go!!!

4 comments:
I'm so happy to see you finally getting closer. I know the wait is hard - we were there last month. I'm happy to say that we should be hearing something about our TA tomorrow. Tomorrow marks 1 month sense we got our referral. We are hoping to travel within the next 2/3 weeks. Your almost there!
So excited for you!
I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome! Hard to believe 6 years have passed. You are right when your daughter comes it will be the perfect time! The long wait is finally coming to an end for you and I am thrilled. Been following your blog and will keep doing so in anticipation of a beautiful face...Have fun preparing!
You are almost there! Keep checking things of your "to do list"! It will keep you busy while waiting ;)
Post a Comment