Monday, February 20, 2012

2000 Days - February 19th, 2012

February 19th marks 2,000 days since our file was logged in a computer in China! I can't really even believe we have waited this long - if you had told me it would be this long when I started I probably would have never signed up.

Fast forward 2,000 days and I am glad we signed up, glad we have stuck it out, the timing seems to be great and we are sooooo happy we are almost done!!!

This is where our file has been sitting for the last 2,000 days!!

3 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to share in your excitement.

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

Wow! 2000 days! Glad you stuck it out! It is definitely worth waiting for! It is true when she is placed in your arms you forget how long you waited!

Rhonda said...

Our 2,000 is right around the corner - Monday, in fact. Remember when people posted 1,000 days and we used to think that was a horrendously long time? *snort*