Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Friday and NO news!

Well this week has been HELL - I wake up two or three times a night checking the Spanish RQ and the RQ and the forum and facebook etc... it is awful.

I really thought we would hear something today but I guess not. Another weekend with no news and the worst part is that we don't know if we are in or not?? I just want to know already!!!!

On another note - I work at the best place ever and this amazing Sundae Bar was set up and open at 3:00pm Friday afternoon!! What a great treat after a crappy week!!!


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh baby! Now that's the best medicine for a 'no news' week!

I'm so sorry things are so quiet! Wow...this is AWFUL for you!!!

Are you allowed to set up camp at the ice cream bar for the weekend? You and Mike could host a party there and we'd all come to support you through the wait.

((hugs))

Jules and Danny said...

So sorry that there has been no news yet. I am jumping out of my skin and can remember how you must be feeling! We're continuing to pray and send positive thoughts your way!