Monday, March 26, 2012

Referrals have been mailed!!

According to RQ an European agency has reported that the CCAA mailed out referrals today!! Thank God because at 3:30am this morning when I woke up and started checking the Spanish RQ site I still didn't see any rumors and to be honest I was getting worried!

Lets hope if they were in fact mailed then the European agencies will start getting them tomorrow and we can FINALLY know if we are in his month or not!!

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

I SO hope you're in this month!

Catherine said...

Squeal!!!!!!! SO excited! Praying March is Mhyia month!!!

B said...

Sitting perched on the edge of my seat! And dude is soooo sick that we are home tomorrow so I can obsess right along side you guys!

Jules and Danny said...

AHHHHHHHH! I will keep checking and checking. My fingers are crossed for you.

The Carmodys said...

Bring it on CCAA!!! Praying the news comes SOOOOOOON!

k

Sherri said...

I heard that Aug is COMPLETE!! I have a friend logged in in Sept and she just left that message on my wall...Congrats..looks like you made it! Can't wait to see pictures.

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

OMG! Aug 31st!!!!!! You're in!!!! CAn hardly wait to see your beautiful girl!

aunt Pam said...

We are sooooo excited to hear the news. congratulations to you and Mike and your Mom and Dad . can,t wait to see your little Mhyia

Catherine said...

TODAY??????????????

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B said...

You're in! Yay yay yay yay! Can't wait to see your blog posted over at RQ. Sooo excited for you guys.

Jules and Danny said...

So thrilled Tammy and Mike! I cried when I saw your FB! And now I'm crying again... Maybe that has something to do with no sleep last night... nah, it's all about you!