Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family Shower #1

My mom and my sister-in-law Tiffany hosted a baby shower for my moms side of the family as well as some of my close friends!  It was sooooo amazing, so much fun - I just couldn't believe that I was going to a baby shower and it was for our baby!!! 

It has been so many years of trying and waiting I think it is close to 14years since we first decided we wanted to start our family.  I can't beleive it has been that long and now it seems like everything is happening soooo fast.  I still can't believe that we will be going to get Mhyia in a month!!

The shower was great, it was all decorated in pink and white and they had favours made up to give out to people and they were chopsticks and Mike and Ike candies (my favourite!) everything was just perfect and of course Mhyia was SPOILED!!!  Sooo many nice things!




The handout's!!  So cute!
 


Our 6 year journey to Mhyia

Love love love this little sea horse!
 


Soooooo many beautiful things!
She is one luck and loved little girl!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh sweetie! You are such a wonderful Mom already and it's awesome to see so many celebrating Mhyia's referral with you!! What fun to go to a shower of welcome for her!! Glad you were blessed by so many! What great gifts you received for your little love!