
Well this month the CCAA only did upto and including June 2nd, 2006. Good news - they are finally into June!! Bad news - they completely skipped sending referrals for January and then they only did a pitiful 4 days. I would have thought that by Feb they would have been to approx June 10th.
I am really hoping that this isn't their new way of slowing things down yet again - more days in between referrals :( I guess we will see what happens next month and keep our fingers crossed AGAIN.
The chart below is from our agency - I can remember when we started I would look at this chart all the time and think how far off our group 272 was - at that time they were on a completely different page - but at that time things were moving very quickly so it was excitng to look at it each month. Well I certainly don't look at it too often anymore and we are still quite a ways away but technically there are only 6 groups ahead of ours which is very exciting and we are now only 88 days away from our LID - it's under 90!! I have to celebrate the small things or I will completely loose my mind!


No comments:
Post a Comment