Monday, February 7, 2011

Look back - Jan 2011 - First Day at New Job!!

Well this year is starting off GREAT!!! I am back working at the company that I have always wanted to be at!! I did a mat leave coverage here a couple of years ago while I was out of work and LOVED it and always wanted to get back here. I had been working part-time for them over the past year on top of my full time job with the hopes that one day I would get back there and thankfully at the end of last year they offered me a permanent full time position!! I am so happy to be working somewhere I love and somewhere that treats there employees so well etc...

The first day or two I just spent getting caught up and decorating my office space etc.. Here is a picture, well half picture of my new home Mon - Fri!! At this point I had only been there two days so it was still a work in progress!!

No comments: