Monday, February 7, 2011

Well I think I am up to date now!!

Well I just posted about 20 posts that I have to go back and update with pics and info bu I think this is the my new solution for keeping up to date with my blog. I find I don't always have the time to do it everyday and I don't upload the pics often enough etc.. but this way I can at least put the title and this way keep in order and go back and update when I can!!

Yaaaa!! I feel so much more organized!! Here's hoping I can keep this up...lol!!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

well you just keep on keeping it up and i'm looking forward to returning to check out those pictures.

Anonymous said...

wow - you guys have been busy! it makes me want to make a list of events too b/c most of the time it flies by and I wonder what we've been up to all these months...
Tiff

The Carmodys said...

Wow Tammy. When my Google Reader said 28 updates on your blog I thought it was an error! Okay, now you HAVE to post pictures because those titles have me very curious!

k