Monday, February 7, 2011

Look Back - Sep't 2010 - New Truck!

As luck would have it my car had some troubles right before my birthday and when we took it in they said I needed something - I honestly can't remember but whatever it was was going to cost us approx $1200 and the guy said to be honest it is just a pre-curser to more things to come.

We have talked about getting a new vehicle but were basically going to drive this one until it died so this seemed to be about that time. We went out and looked at Ford and Kia and we ended up going with the 2011 Kia Sorento - I do love it and we really wanted to get something like this with more room (for baby items - lol). We...or should I say "I" negotiated the price - which took a little bit of work but we got what we wanted and I couldn't wait!! We had to wait for them to find a black one, which at one point they tried to give me a white one...NOT! I like the white but I wanted the black! I actually took it upon myself to find one for them.

We picked it up Friday night - I told everyone it was Mike's birthday present to me!!! Oh how I LOVE the new car smell!!

No comments: